What are Android and iOS config?
Android and iOS config are configuration files that are the output of the certificate details that were submitted when creating new applications. These files are needed to incorporate Qnock into your apps and set its configurations.
Where can I download these config files?
1. Go to ‘My Applications’ by clicking on the menu button on the top right corner of the navbar next to your name.
2. Select an application card.
3. A pop-up dialog will appear with the app details.
4. There will be 2 tabs, Android and iOS. Select one.
5. Click the ‘Download Android/iOS Config’ button.